By; Ben Musanje
30th June 2020
As camps and political parties map out ways of for the 2021 electoral process amidst the scientific campaigning, the People Power Pressure group of the Kyadondo East MP Robert Kyagulanyi a.k.a Bobi Wine has unveiled new members for the group.
Among them are; Tamale Mirundi Junior, son to former Presidential press secretary, Innocent Tegusulwa a sports journalist and comedienne Lydia Nakiito alias Mama Sam.
People Power women leader Flavia Kalule, deputy executive secretary David Rubongoya, Chairman Fred Nyanzi, and Hon Robert Kyagulanyi Sentamu unveiled the members saying that People Power is for everyone and all Ugandans who want change.
Mama Sam, the new entrant to the People Power group has revealed that she will be contesting as a People Power candidate in the race for the Woman Councilor in Nansana 2A and 2B.
Kyagulanyi welcomed all the new members and urged them to spread the ‘gospel’ of change in their communities.
Other members unveiled today included Nabagesera Shakira, Nambi Shamim, Senkungu Brian, Namulindwa Immy, Nakakanda Fatuma, Mugwanya Balaam and Rogers Kayima.
New Secretariats unveiled
- Aisha Kabanda (Deputy executive secretary in charge of finance and fundraising).
- Mary Selumaga (Head of policy and manifesto).
- Katana Benjamin (Legal team).
- Shamim Malende (Deputy head of legal).
- Anthony Wamala (Head on international and diaspora affairs).
- Waiswa Mufumbilo (Head of patriotism).
- Joel Muyende (Special interest groups in charge of professionals).
- Ssasi Marvin (Diaspora liaison officer).